- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
UNDP is at the forefront of today's development dialogue in championing the poor and disadvantaged. Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world. We have a wide range of international opportunities at various levels; competitive salaries offered commensurate with experience.
UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee).
Many applications require a UNDP Personal History form (P11).
For more information, go to UNDP jobs site.
UNDP actively supports the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities adopted by the United Nations General Assembly. To learn more, please visit http://www.un.org/disabilities
Current vacancy annoucements with UNDP Bhutan
Consultancy Announcements for National Environment Commission and UNDP Bhutan
Deadline: 9 September 2014
UNDP's implementing partner, the National Environment Commission (NEC) would like to call for submission of quotation by Consultancy Firms for the development of Low Emission Development Strategy for Industrial Sector in Bhutan.
The NEC will be recruiting one international and one national consultant for the task. The Terms of Reference will be available for download from the NEC website.
The technical proposal should be submitted latest by 12:00 PM on 9 September 2014, to the NEC Office. Kindly note that only the shortlisted firms will be asked to submit the financial bids.
For more information, contact Mr. Sonam Dagay, LECB Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Consultant: National Consultant for UNDP-GEF Midterm Review for Bhutan Sustainable Rural Biomass Energy
Deadline 13 August 2014
UNDP Bhutan is seeking the services of a qualified and experienced National Consultant to seek the services of a qualified and experienced local consultant for the UNDP-GEF Mid Term Review of the full sized project titled Bhutan Sustainable Rural Biomass Energy implemented through the UNDP Bhutan Country Office, Department of Renewable Energy and Social Forestry and Extension Division.
Interested applicants are requested to submit application and updated CV to email@example.com
Job Listings in the Asia Pacific Region
Jobs & InternshipsHuman Resources Unit Phone: +975 2 322424
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +975 2 322657
- UNDP believes in - Empowered lives; resilient nations! Watch our video - Toilet paper and latrines change Kengkhar Village in Bhutan. Read more about the PEI-JSP efforts here http://goo.gl/8NtqoV http://goo.gl/lQKcVZ 10 hours ago
- UNDP believes in - Empowered lives; resilient nations! Watch our latest video on how the improvised Bhutanese cook stove is improving health and reducing fuel wood consumption in the country. This activity is under our Sustainable Rural Biomass Energy (SBRE) Project. More details on project here http://goo.gl/4EEhgD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIgbrBnTwF0&list=PL8BBC92389C7B934A&index=9 11 hours ago
- UNDP promotes green jobs! UNDP is assisting Bhutan in the firm commitment of the country to protect and preserve the environment and to maintain the negative carbon emission status. Towards this goal, UNDP supported the Training of Trainers event with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and the National Environment Commission (NEC). The joint collaboration is an effort to reduce Bhutan's green house gas (GHG) emissions by training refrigerator and air-conditioning service operators in the country in proper GHG mechanisms and techniques. The NEC led project is supported by UNDP. 11 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Facebook