- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
UNDP is at the forefront of today's development dialogue in championing the poor and disadvantaged. Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world. We have a wide range of international opportunities at various levels; competitive salaries offered commensurate with experience.
UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee).
Many applications require a UNDP Personal History form (P11).
For more information, go to UNDP jobs site.
UNDP actively supports the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities adopted by the United Nations General Assembly. To learn more, please visit http://www.un.org/disabilities
Current UNDP Bhutan Job Listings
Seeking two eligible Bhutanese youth representatives for Youth Forum in New York
Deadline: 20 April 2014
We are looking for passionate, outspoken and committed youth to represent Bhutan in New York to speak about youth issues in Bhutan!
UNDP Bhutan is pleased to announce that the 2014 Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) Youth Forum on "#Youth2015: Realizing the Future They Want", will be held from 2-3 June 2014 at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. UNDP Bhutan will support the participation of two Bhutanese youth representatives in the forum.
Please refer the detailed terms of reference for eligibility criteria.
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com
Job Listings in the Asia Pacific Region
Jobs & InternshipsHuman Resources Unit Phone: +975 2 322424
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +975 2 322657
- Today the Mainstreaming Reference Group (MRG) and the Local Governance Sustainable Development Programme (LGSDP) held its management group meeting in Paro. The objectives of the meeting were to discuss performance based grant mechanisms, assessment of the green business at the local level and setting up of a Dzongkhag level MRG. Tuesday AT 01:17 AM
- UNDP and the Royal Government of Bhutan sign world’s largest Climate Change Adaptation Project under the Least Developed Countries Fund. The US $ 11,491,200 (Nu. 712,454,400) project will kick off in April 2014. More on our website www.bt.undp.org 21 April AT 01:02 AM
- Timeline Photos 16 April AT 07:53 PM
- "See more posts on"Facebook